Wednesday 3 September 2008

if my two bestfriends die.

if you're dead so? dead lahh. haha . you can't bring dead people back to life mahnnn. haha. so why would i wasting my tears for you. =p joke.


if zulfa and eqah die. hmm. i would be alone again. do you know how it feel? remember how adlee left us. and we were so bored and lonely. silent fill around us. well that's what going to happen if you two bitch gone. i'll be alone at our usual place ps. and walk like single old playboy (lol) along the stair and to the canteen. no one. no ONE will listen to me whine about my problem. hit me. slap me. if i got angau disease. =') there will be no more picnic. haiyaaa.

i will run as fast as i can to reach you girls funeral, and dig out your corpse. and BURN it in HINDU style. HAHA. WTF? and your ashes i'll keep it like CHRISTIAN style. haha. asteee.


forget about that part. haha. and yeah i will cry for you guys cause i didn't have a chance to see KAMU KAWIN! HAHA and kamu baie. mati inda bagitau. Haha.

No comments: