Wednesday 6 January 2010

i wonder how does it feels like having close relation with our grandparents. i mean our father/mother guardians, not including our grandparents siblings. not i never had that close relation between grandparents and grandchild. but both of my grandparents from my father and mother side had left this world before i was even born and when i was only in early age. me myself never had any memories of my grandparents nor a picture of me being carried by my grandparents , hug and others. i feel sad and sometimes i felt evy looking at other people pictures with their grand. sometimes i felt like my heart is heavy and a knife is stab at my heart being knowing i dont have my grand by myside. to share fun and love. happy and sad. story of his/her lifetime and mine. and what is more fuckup i didn't have a memorable memories to be remember of them. only visiting their graves and only their names craved on the tomb. and when i read 'yassin' at their graves, tears shed down not because of the big lost but because of, i didn't have a chance to meet them and share something special. for me family are not consist only our parents and siblings but also our grandparents. that is what i call a perfect family. and so i have lost my other half of my life =) without people notice my lost. behind my every smile, laugh and joke there is always something.

No comments: